Personal Care Program
At Elm Terrace Gardens, personal care—similar to assisted living—is available in a variety of nicely appointed private suites with full bathrooms and kitchenettes. Attentive staff members treat you with respect and kindness as they provide precisely the help you require—perhaps help getting started in the morning, mobility assistance or medication administration. With three levels of supportive services you can continue to enjoy a self-directed lifestyle, the company of friends, your favorite events and all the hallmarks of life at Elm Terrace Gardens.
Our Personal Care Residents enjoy the following services and amenities:
- Three delicious meals daily
- Choice of dining venues, with room service available at no additional cost
- Weekly linen and housekeeping service included
- Gift shop and convenience store
- Around the clock care provided by a devoted staff
- Medical transportation available
- Comprehensive social, educational, recreational and spiritual life enrichment programs
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Emergency call system and 24/7 Security services
- Banking and financial services
- Fitness center and physical therapy services available through Genesis Rehab Services
- 24/7 Nursing care available
- Religious services
- Diverse programs, tours, and entertainment
- Guest accommodations available
- Beauty parlor and barber shop
- Audiologist, podiatrist, and blood draw services available on site
- Information technology center with resident-coordinated library, desktop computing services, and printing services
- Active resident association
We invite you to explore our Personal Care Suites through our interactive virtual tours.
Personal Care Admission Process
Please direct inquiries about the Personal Care Facility to Erin Trout, (215.361.5656).
1. To request admission to residency in our Personal Care Facility:
- Complete and return the confidential Personal Care Application.
- Submit the Application with a non-refundable processing fee of $200.00 made payable to Elm Terrace Gardens. Payments will be received at:
Elm Terrace Gardens
660 N Broad St.
Lansdale PA, 19446
- If a personal care suite is not available, you will be notified of a decision about eligibility for waiting list status.
2. When you receive notice that a personal care suite is available:
- Have your physician complete the Medical Evaluation form in its entirety. This form is required by state regulation and is provided to you by Elm Terrace Gardens.
- Once the Medical Evaluation Form has been completed. Schedule an appointment for your assessment screening, followed by an interview with the Admissions Committee. After the interview, the President of Elm Terrace Gardens will notify you in writing of the Committee’s decision regarding your application.
- If approved, begin your residency within thirty (30) days of the date of the assessment screening.
3. To conclude the residency process:
- By the date of residency, a Personal Care Admission Agreement with Elm Terrace Gardens will be executed.
- By date of residency, make payment to Elm Terrace Gardens for the first thirty (30) days of residence. Any advance deposit will be credited to your account.
- By date of residency, provide information on power of attorney, advance directive, and medical insurance so that we can include these important items in your file for reference when necessary.
- Accept a warm welcome to the Elm Terrace Gardens community!